School Of Gospel Medical Missionary Evangelism
Medical Missionary Training Course –
Will resume next year of 2023
The 4-Month Deep Dive Training Course
In the four month training course you will have a more thorough understanding of gospel medical missionary work. If you desire a more in-depth understanding of your God-given purpose through scripture and how health plays a vital role in its accomplishment; this course is for you. Do you love serving in your community? Would you like to learn what it takes to be in full-time mission work? What about learning a trade that helps to fully support yourself in ministry (this opportunity will extend beyond the 4-month course)? This hands-on course will allow you to be comfortable with applying and receiving nature’s remedies to assist in getting rid of sickness and disease. Experience fully the meaning of giving everything you have for the cause of Christ. God needs you in these perilous times. Prepare yourself and your family for what is to come, knowing that you will always have a work to do in the Lord’s service! What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
Some things included in the 4-month course will be…
- A more thorough understanding of God’s requirements for His people today
- How the gospel message can be shared effectively in our time
- Understand how to assist the human machinery in recovery from (or prevention of) sickness and disease
- A country living experience, preparing you to leave the cities
- Be in a position to live and give the straight testimony in preparation for the Second Coming of Christ Jesus
- Learn the occupation of our first parents, gardening and planting fruit trees by the blueprint
- Healthy plant-based cooking
The cost of the 4 month course is $5,500. This includes tuition, room and board, and two tasty plant based meals each day, enhanced practical training and the country living experience. Books are included in the 4 month course price. There is a non-refundable application fee of $250. Your application must be completed and returned along with the application fee by February 7, 2021. Upon acceptance, the student is required to make a deposit of one half of the tuition costs by March 9, 2021.
A tuition refund for on-campus courses can be given on the following basis: A refund is requested within 30 days after the start of the course: 50%. After 30 days, a refund will not be given.
Discontinuing the course after a missed payment while on a payment plan will not result in a refund.
For locals taking the 4 month course, but not staying on campus, the cost is $3,750 (this includes books). The cost of meals are separate, and are served twice daily at a cost of $10.00 per meal.
This class can add a spark into your own spiritual life as it seeks to enable you to be able to reveal and share with others the way of salvation. It incorporates the study of Bible prophecy, the sanctuary, church history, righteousness by faith, how to study the Bible, how to give biblical health presentations and door to door witnessing. Topics include:
- The Life and Teachings of Jesus
- Bible Doctrines
- Foundation of the Three Angel’s Messages
- The Sanctuary
- Righteousness by Faith and The Latter Rain
- How to Study the Bible
- How to Rightly divide the Word of Truth (Giving Bible Studies)
- Principles of True Education
- Evangelism and City Missions (All students are required to participate in all evangelistic efforts)
- Understanding Your Purpose
This subject is designed to aid students in examining and exemplifying the life and ministry of Jesus, the Greatest Medical Missionary that ever lived. Special emphasis is given to Christ’s method of reaching the heart by meeting the physical needs of mankind. Furthermore, the student will learn of the intricate relationship between health and morals. Topics include:
- Role of Health in the Plan of Salvation
- Christ Our Example
- Biblical Principles of Medical Missionary Work
- Teaching Principles of Health
- Our Call to Gospel Medical Missionary Work
- What is Gospel Medical Missionary Work
Students will explore principles of nutrition by studying biblical and scientific reasons for a plant-based diet and the relationship between diet, spirituality and health. In addition there are hands-on cooking (and tasting) classes. Classes will be given on the preparation of plant- based foods that are healthful, affordable, and simple to prepare. Topics include:
- Reasons For Reform
- Diet And Spirituality
- Nutritional Needs And Deficiencies
- The Biblical Classification of Foods
- Menus And Meal Planning
- Cooking and Raw Food Preparations
- How to conduct an Evangelistic Cooking School
- How to give Gospel of Health Lectures
Principles and application of nature’s medicinal agencies such as herbs and foods. These classes will present a simplistic approach to herbs and teach a variety of ways that they can be prepared to work in conjunction with the Great Physician. Topics include:
- Viewing Scriptures from the Eyes of a Medical Missionary
- Disease and Kitchen Remedies
- Knowing and Identifying Your Herbs
- How to Administering Herbs
- Herbal Preparations such as: Poultices, Tinctures, Teas and More
- Making Your Own Products
Students will learn about the simple methods and benefits of hydrotherapy and massage therapy. They will learn how to apply hydrotherapy practically by using items in their own homes and how to administer both chair and Swedish massages. Topics include:
- Theory and practical use of hydrotherapy
- Theory and practical use of chair and Swedish massage therapies
This class is designed to build a scientific and biblical understanding of the human organism. Students are taught to recognize and appreciate the signature of God upon every organ, tissue and cell. “I will praise thee [God]; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.” Psalm 139:14. Topics include:
- Reasons for Studying Anatomy and Physiology
- Overview of the Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body
- Physiology of Digestion
- The Seven Channels of Elimination
- The Immune System
This subject is designed to provide instruction regarding the principles and applications of the eight Laws of Health. The student will learn the therapeutic value and application of these laws as well as the cause (and how to ascertain the cause) of disease and how to live a disease-resistant life. Topics include:
- What is GOD’S PLAN?
- The Therapeutic Value of the Eight Laws of Health
- Principles and Application of GOD’S PLAN
- Disease and its Causes
- True and False Methods of Healing
The principles of ministry to the sick in their homes or a home-like facility and how to transform your home into a sanitarium, a place where healing can occur.
This course shows you how to do health consultations in order to be equipped to meet the needs/health concerns around you. It will prepare you to become a Christian lifestyle consultant.
Students will be instructed on how to administer basic health care to lifestyle guests, how to sew/mend garments, and understand the principles of economy and finance
This class gives an in-depth study on how to raise a family that is according to God’s principles; from infancy to caring for the elderly.
This class is not just a class, but a way of life. Students will have a full growing season to learn the science of agriculture as well as hands-in-dirt training in growing life-giving foods. Instruction on planting, cultivating, harvesting and preserving various types of foods will be given. Topics include:
- An introduction to the science of gardening
- Growing and maintaining a garden
- Practical Christ Object Lessons in gardening
- Food preservation; canning and dehydrating
- Growing to Sell
This class covers the importance of our denomination’s literature ministry and its relation to the closing work. Students learn the beauty of the canvassing work in paving the way to the hearts and homes of those who otherwise could not be reached. At the conclusion, students will be fully equipped to carry on the Canvassing work. Topics include:
- Practical knowledge on how to do door-to-door literature work
- Gospel Salesmanship
- How to overcome objections
These classes will enable you to be like the Apostle Paul the tentmaker, who had a trade to help sustain himself in ministry. It is God’s plan for His workers to not only be supported, but to have a way in which to support themselves as they do the Lord’s work full time. Students will choose two trades during the six month training course.
- Carpentry and Home Building
- Emergency Childbirth Courses instructed by a certified nurse-midwife
- Certification for Raw-food Chef and catering
- Sewing/ Dress Making and tailored garments God’s way
- IT Training
- Making Body Care and Home Cleaning Products to Sell
Note: Some of these training will take longer than six months to be completed and select students may inquire about our extended stay option to finish up the specific trade. These trades are also subject to instructor availability. Please contact us to find out what trades will be given for this school session.
Students will be required to participate in TCI programs. This program is the hands and feet of Jesus that meets the needs of the people in our community. Whether it’s cleaning a yard, painting a house, or helping someone to move TCI is there to help. The purpose of this program is to reveal the love of Jesus through acts of disinterested kindness
Textbooks cost about $250. Other materials will also be available for purchase if needed by the student.
Class session: March 24, 2019-September 29, 2019
T.H.E. A.R.K. at sea (field school)
Our field schools are perfect for individuals, churches, or local groups who may not be able to spend a large amount of money or time away from home.
Benefits of field school
Our Gospel Medical Missionary field school brings this training to your location where you can be equipped to carry out the Lord’s purpose.
What to Bring
Bible, Spirit of Prophecy books relating to health (CDF, MM, COH, MH)
- Other Spirit of Prophecy books are Optional
- Audio or Video Recorder
- Bedding – pillow, twin/full sized sheets with several blankets
- Alarm Clock
- Personal Hygiene Items
- Paper, Pencil, Notebook, Laptop, Tablet
- Work and walking shoes
- Work clothes
- Christ Like Spirit
What not to bring
Thank you for not bringing your pets.
In all our attire, let us rightly represent our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- MEN: We encourage you to wear clothing that reflects the character of a Christian man. Therefore, please, no short pants and tight fitting clothing and clothing that expose unnecessary parts of the body. (i.e. sleeveless shirts)
- WOMEN: We encourage you to dress modestly, simply, and neatly. That which becomes a godly woman is desired. Therefore, please, no sheer blouses, sleeveless shirts, low-cut necklines, no shorts, tight fitting clothing, short dress or skirts, skirts or dresses: hemlines should cover the knees standing or sitting, with no slits above the knees, no pants (unless covered with a dress below the calves), and clothing that exposes unnecessary parts of the body. We encourage each person to be submitted to Jesus Christ who is our Head and Savior of the body. Ephesians 5:20-32
How much will it cost?
There is a minimum of 10 students for the field school. The cost will be determined by size, number of students, number of days/weeks allocated for completing course.
*Please note that the training and financial arrangements can be modified to meet individual church and organizational needs and budgetary arrangements.
What will you learn?
These classes are inspired to provide you with a foundation understanding of what constitutes Gospel Medical Missionary Evangelism.
S.O.S (Pioneer medical missionaries NEEDED!!) S.O.S
This outpost is in need of self-sacrificing, faith-filled, Christ-centered men and women who dare to dedicate their lives to the service of God by building up training centers like this one. Please contact us for more details.